How I Saved This Week



It has been a very wet spring so far, but I did manage to get some rhubarb, that we were given, planted during a break in all the rain.

We received six free LED light bulbs from Efficiency Maine.

I made a birthday card with card stock and punches that I had on hand.

We paid extra towards the principle on this month's mortgage payment.

Our library didn't have a book I was looking for, but I was able to get it through the free inter library loan program.

I earned over 500 sb on swagbucks.com.

I found a great deal on eggs this week! I was very happy to find large, brown, cage-free eggs for just $1.00 per dozen.

I bought bread at the bread store for $1.03 per loaf.

I came across this post from BecomingMinimalist and really liked the financial advice that was given.

How did you save this week?


0 comments :