Meal Plan Monday - April 10



We spent last week recovering from our trip and taking care of something that came up unexpectedly, but I'm glad to be back to posting here this week.

I spent $74.43 on groceries for this week.




I price matched the cereal from the Dollar General ad and paid just $1.53 per box. I also price matched the Mrs. Dash seasoning for $2 and the butter for $3. I thought the butter was a good deal until I saw an even better deal in this week's Hannaford flyer. I think I will be buying more butter this week, since it is fairly expensive here. I found some discounted Italian bread that I will use to make garlic bread.


I also bought 4 loaves of bread at the discount bread store for $.50 each.


Here's my meal plan for this week:

Breakfast

Cereal
Homemade granola
Homemade Instant Oatmeal Packets with blueberries

Dinner

Baked Ravioli, broccoli
Zippy Shepherd's Pie, garlic bread
Chicken Noodle Soup
Beef Stew, Yogurt Biscuits
Sweet Potato Chili, leftover yogurt biscuits
Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole, garlic bread, peas


0 comments :