How I Saved This Week



Spring is one of my favorite seasons. It's been so exciting to see the snow disappear and to see the green grass again! The daffodils and irises have come up and we noticed that the garlic I planted in the garden last fall has started to grow.



It's also time to start getting ready for planting. I have some peppers growing in an old produce container that I saved last year.

The May/June issue of Eating Well magazine came in the mail this week. I was able to get this subscription for free by using points I earned from Recyclebank.

I bought a copy of The Maker's Diet for $.50 from a local second hand store (similar to Goodwill).

I bought Mini Easter notebooks and 12-packs of Easter pencils that were on clearance at Walmart for $.49 each. I will put them in the Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes that we do this year.

I cooked a chicken and made broth in the crockpot with the whole chicken that I got on sale for $.88/lb.

We borrowed two movies and several books from the library.

How did you save this week?

0 comments :