Meal Plan Monday - March 13





We spent $66.57 on groceries for this week.





I didn't buy any meat for this week since a friend shared a turkey with us. I will be using the leftovers with the turkey broth that I made in some of our meals this week. I will also use some meat that we have in the freezer and some of the tuna that I bought for $.88 a few weeks ago.

Here's my menu plan for this week:


Breakfast

Cereal
Blueberry Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Toast or bagel and bananas
Homemade Instant Oatmeal with frozen blueberries

Dinner

Turkey Bisque Soup
Skillet Lasagna, salad
Taco Salad, cucumber and carrot sticks
Mexican Chopped Tuna Salad Wrap, carrot sticks
Leftover Turkey and Swiss Grilled Sandwiches, carrot sticks
Spaghetti with Heart Healthy Pasta Sauce
Leftover Turkey Shepherd's Pie


Get more meal plan ideas at Menu Plan Monday.

0 comments :