14 Days of Valentines: Part 2



For Valentine's Day this year, I am giving my husband a note and/or small gift each day starting February 1. I've tried to do find things that are meaningful to him to let him know how much I appreciate everything that he does for our family.

I've had a lot of fun with this project and intend to continue surprising my husband with little notes and gifts throughout the whole year!

If you missed part 1, you can read it here.


Day 8: Soap note on mirror

I used a bathtub soap crayon to write a note to my husband on the bathroom mirror where he would see it in the morning.



Day 9: Origami Hearts

My husband likes to tell us jokes and riddles, so for day 9 I made origami hearts and wrote Valentine's jokes on them. The hearts also have a little pocket for little treats or a note. I found the tutorial for the hearts here.



Day 10: Carrot Hearts

My husband takes carrot sticks to work everyday in his lunch. On day 10, I made carrots into the shape of hearts following this tutorial.



Day 11: Heart Pancakes

I made pancakes shaped like hearts using metal cookie cutters on an electric griddle.



Day 12: "I heart you" tag with candy hearts

I filled a treat bag with candy hearts and attached the free printable tag.



Day 13: Scratch off valentine card

I printed the card for free from from marthastewart.com. I applied scratch off paint using the directions from this site.

Day 14: Sticky note love notes

Instead of a traditional Valentine's Day card, I stuck 14 sticky notes with handwritten notes on them on the wall in the entryway where he will see them when he gets home from work.

0 comments :