14 Days of Valentines: Part 1 + a free printable!



I found the "14 Day of Valentines" idea while I was browsing on Pinterest. I wanted to do something special for my husband for Valentine's Day this year and I thought this would be a fun way to show him how much I appreciate him.

These small gifts are simple and inexpensive, but hopefully it will let him know that I am thinking about him.

Here are the first 7 days of valentines:


Day 1: Chocolate Chip Cookies

I started the 14 Days of Valentines with my husband's favorite food!



Day 2: "You are the apple of my eye"

My husband takes a fruit with him to work everyday, so for day 2 I hid this tag in his lunchbox with an apple. It was designed by Paper & Pigtails for Craftaholics Anonymous.



Day 3: "Thank you for working Extra hard for us"

I designed the tag in Photoshop Elements, attached it to a pack of gum and hid it in his lunchbox.



Day 4: "I'm nuts about you"

I made a trail mix with peanuts, raisins and chocolate chips, put it in a glass jelly jar that I saved and made a gift tag. I've made a printable .pdf of the gift tag. Just click on the image below to download and print.




Day 5: "I'm bananas for you"

My husband has a banana with his breakfast every morning, so I wrote this note on a banana where I knew he would see it before he left for work.



Day 6: "So glad you're my stud muffin"

This was a cute little note to put with the Whole Wheat Banana Nut Muffins I made this week. The tag is a free printable from Eighteen25.



Day 7: Valentine's Airplane

I thought this airplane valentine with space to write a note to my husband was a really cute idea! The airplane was designed by Cathe Holden for Country Living Magazine. You can find the link to the free printable on her blog Just Something I Made.


0 comments :