How I Saved This Week




Last weekend the boys and I helped bake and serve for a community dinner and we were given some of the leftovers to take home. Some of the leftovers we ate for lunches at the beginning of the week and I made Turkey Chili for dinner on Sunday night with the leftover turkey we were given.



I bought wrapping paper at the Walmart for $.74 each and I found packages of small flutes for $.49 each in the Christmas clearance. I am really excited to be able to put the flutes in our Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes this year. I think the younger children will really enjoy playing with them.



While I was at Walmart, I also found boys fleece pajama sets on sale for $2 each. I bought each of the boys a set in a bigger size and will save them for next winter.

This week I started meal planning again.

I made granola.

I bought bread at the bread store for a little over $1 each.

We've been turning the thermostat down to 62 at night to save on heating costs.


How did you save this week?

0 comments :