Rite Aid Deals and a $6 Backpack!



On the eve of the first day of school as I was checking to make sure backpacks were packed and ready for the big day, I realized that the small holes at the bottom of one of the backpacks meant that it was not going to last much longer.

The next day, since I was driving by Rite Aid, I stopped in to get a few deals. I went to check out the clearance section, and I found backpacks with signs for 50% off! The sale price was $9.99 and I used $4 in Plenti Points and paid just $5.99 for the backpack. The backpack seems to be well-made and I'm hoping it will last the whole year (or two!).


Here are the other deals I picked up while I was there:

Oxi Clean HD Laundry Detergent $3.99
-$3.00 off 1 coupon from the 8/28 newspaper insert
Final Price: $.99

(This is just a small bottle of laundry detergent, but it is a lot more concentrated than the brand that I usually buy. I use just a small amount and a bottle lasts several months.)

Crest Toothpaste $3.50
-$2.50 in-ad coupon
-$1.00 coupon from 8/28 newspaper insert
Final Price: Free

These sale prices are available through Saturday, September 3.


0 comments :