Meal Plan Monday - August 1


This week I made a list below of the things I bought on sale, what I am going to use from the freezer and the vegetables that we'll use from the garden to make our meals. I use this list each week to plan my meals for the week. There were also a few things that I will use that I already had on hand such as pasta, bread crumbs, caesar salad dressing, etc.

I didn't notice any really good sales for meat this week, so I am going to use meat from the freezer that I bought on sale several weeks ago.

I bought a lot of broccoli on sale for $.99 last week to use this week and I will take advantage of a sale on sweet potato this week since it is a favorite at our house.

On sale:
Broccoli $.99/lb.
Grapes $1.99/lb.
Strawberries $1.88
Kiwi 2/$1
Limes 3/$1
Sweet potatoes $.79/lb.
Cereal $2 (with coupon)

From the freezer:
Hamburger
Chicken
Blueberries

From the garden:
Green beans
Zucchini
Tomatoes
Cucumbers


Breakfast

Cereal
Oatmeal with blueberries and/or strawberries
Eggs, Bananas, Toast
Whole Wheat Blueberry Banana Pancakes


Lunch

Pasta and broccoli (I'm going to use a pasta that I got on sale several weeks ago and fresh broccoli)
Zucchini Tots , yogurt, carrot sticks
Turkey sandwiches with cucumber and carrot sticks
Crackers with cottage cheese, carrot sticks, fruit salad (grapes, strawberries, blueberries, kiwi with this honey lime sauce)
Mac & Cheese
Dinner leftovers


Dinner

Skinny Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo, Baked Green Bean Fries
Garden Vegetable Pasta
Shepherd's Pie with sweet potato topping, Lemon Parmesan Broccoli
Skillet Cheeseburger Macaroni, green beans, carrot and cucumber sticks
One Skillet Sweet Potato Burrito Bowls, corn
Mediterranean Pasta Caesar Toss made with fresh veggies from garden
Leftover Night



Get other meal plan ideas at Menu Plan Monday.


0 comments :