How I Saved This Week - May 21




I can't believe that we are nearing the end of May and June is right around the corner! Here are some of the ways I have saved in the last two weeks:

I ran out of conditioner and hairspray and instead of making an extra trip to the store, I used samples that I had gotten in the mail.

Suave Professional Gold hair care products were on rollback at Walmart this week. I used a coupon and bought conditioner for just $1 each.

Thanks to a tip from a family member, I was able to purchase boneless, skinless chicken thighs for just $.79 last week during a one day special sale.

There was a free magazine in the mail this week.

I have been able to start some gardening this week. I planted carrots in the garden and strawberries in a pallet garden. I planted rhubarb and I also have cantaloupe and banana pepper seedlings that I started inside that are doing very well. My husband bought tomato seedlings to plant in the buckets that we have been using to grow tomatoes for several years.


How did you save this week?

0 comments :