How I Saved This Week - April 23




I earned $32 this week by selling some toys that the boys were no longer interested in on Facebook.

I saved some seeds from a cantaloupe and started the seeds inside. I think I started them a little late, but it will be fun to see if we can grow our own cantaloupe. I also planted pepper and marigold seeds in the clam shell produce containers that I have been saving to use as mini greenhouses.

We had some really warm days this week and I was able to hang some laundry out on the clothesline to dry!

I signed up for 2 toothpaste samples and a Lip Smacker Lip Balm offer. The Lip Smacker offer is for 3 free lip balms when you sign up for their Smoochie Club and expires on April 30. The toothpaste samples and lip balm will be perfect to include in Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes.

I also signed up for a cat food sample and a face wash sample.



Last week I mentioned that I had accumulated a lot of yarn and wanted to put it to good use. I found a free bear pattern that is quick to make and I think is just the right size for Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes. I finished my first bear this weekend and have plans to make many more!

I went to Hobby Lobby to buy more eyes for the bears and left the store with only the eyes and no yarn!  :)


How did you save this week?

0 comments :