Meal Plan Monday - September 21



I noticed this black beans recipe on Pioneer Woman that can prepared days ahead and used in several different meals.  I decided to make it this week and try it in a few meals since it's going to be a busy week for us.  The recipe looks delicious - if you like black beans.  I'm not sure yet how the boys will like these meals.

One of the things that my husband has really missed since we started eating a heart healthy diet is sausage.  I found a recipe for homemade turkey sausage that I am excited to try this week.

Here's the plan for this week:


Monday:
     Sweet and Sour Chicken, carrots, yogurt biscuits

Tuesday:
     Creamy Rigatoni with Homemade Turkey Sausage, corn, leftover biscuits

Wednesday:
     Poor Man's Burrito Bowls, carrots

Thursday:
     Spaghetti with homemade pasta sauce

Friday:
     Black Bean BurgersCarrot French Fries

Saturday:
     Creamy Avocado Alfredo Pasta with chicken and broccoli, cucumber and carrot sticks

Sunday:
     Tuna Noodle Casserole



Get other meal plan ideas at Menu Plan Monday.

2 comments :

Jenn in Indiana said...

Love "the pioneer woman". I was at walmart today and saw her new line of products. She has some nice things.

Vanessa said...

I read her book and loved her sense of humor, but I don't make very many of her recipes since many of them aren't "heart healthy". I have seen some of her products on her website and I love the bright colors!