Meal Plan Monday - November 11



I didn't buy any meat this week since my plan is to buy a lot of turkey during the before-Thanksgiving sales. This week's menu was planned around what we already have for meat in the freezer, which I'm hoping to stretch into next week.

I have a little bit of cottage cheese leftover from a meal I made a few weeks ago, and since I am working really hard on having less food waste, I am going to try a Cottage Cheese Omelet.  I'm not completely sold on these, but I think it will be fun to try something new!

Breakfast
Cereal
Cottage Cheese Omelet, Fruit
Homemade Instant Oatmeal Packets, Blueberries
Scrambled Eggs, Toast
Bagel, Scrambled Eggs or Fruit

Lunch
Ham Salad Sandwiches, Pretzels, Apple Slices
Turkey & Cheese Sandwiches, Carrot Sticks, Yogurt
Mac & Cheese, Peas
Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins, Carrot Sticks, Apple Slices
Dinner Leftovers

Dinner
Monday:
    Super Sloppy Joes, Vegetables

Tuesday:
   Classic Minestrone (slow cooker), Sweet Potato Crescent Rolls

Wednesday:
   Spaghetti, Tossed Salad

Thursday:
   Creamy Rigatoni with Sausage and Green Peppers, Tossed Salad

Friday:
   Small Group Potluck

Saturday:
   Breakfast for Dinner: Blueberry Pancakes, Meatless Hash, Scrambled Eggs

Sunday:
   Leftover Night



Get more menu planning ideas at Menu Plan Monday

0 comments :