Meal Plan Monday - October 21




Breakfast
Cereal
Homemade Instant Oatmeal PacketsBlueberries
Scrambled Eggs, Toast

Lunch
Turkey & Cheese Sandwich, Yogurt, Carrot Sticks
Pumpkin Bread, Applesauce, Carrot SticksMini Whole Wheat Apple Oatmeal Muffins, Yogurt, Apple Slices
Mac & Cheese, Peas
Egg Salad Sandwich, Carrot Sticks, Applesauce
Dinner Leftovers

Dinner
Monday:
   Smoked Sausage sauteed with onions and peppers, Mashed Potatoes, Corn

Tuesday:
     Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta, Green Beans

Wednesday:
    Crunchy Ranch Fingers, Tater Tots, Peas

Thursday:
   Corn Chowder, Super Easy Whole Wheat Biscuits

Friday:
   Small Group Potluck

Saturday:
   Homemade Pizza (Whole Wheat Pizza Crust, Roasted Tomato Sauce), Tossed Salad

Sunday:
   Chicken Fajitas


Get more menu planning ideas at Menu Plan Monday

4 comments :

Jenn in Indiana said...

Used your Menu Plans for ideas for my own family this week and tonight we are doing the sausage with pepppers. Great idea! I will be serving it in hoagie rolls found on clearance. Have a great week!

Vanessa M. said...

I found the sausage on sale last week and couldn't resist buying it since my husband loves sausage! I really like your idea of putting it in hoagie rolls. It sounds delicious and I will definitely try that next time!

Netta said...

How wonderful! You post lunch menus too!
That's the hardest thing for me to think of, and I appreciate your ideas.

Vanessa M. said...

I'm glad you found the lunch menu helpful. I try to keep the lunch menu interesting, but some weeks I do find it hard to come up with new ideas!