How To Maximize Your Swag Bucks With Amazon.com

I've mentioned Swagbucks.com several times in the past because I've experienced first-hand the benefits of the program. Swag Bucks is a virtual currency that can be earned by doing several different activities.  The Swag Bucks that are earned can then be used to  purchase a wide range of rewards including gift cards.

I have always used the Swag Bucks I have earned to buy Amazon gift cards because of the variety of products that are available.  Also, their prices are often very competitive with the brick and mortar stores.  I use the gift cards that I earn to buy gifts for my family, but the gift cards can be used to purchase any of the millions of products that Amazon offers.  Many have found great deals on household, baby, and personal care products.


Here are a few tips to get the most from your Swag Bucks with Amazon.com:

Purchase $5 Amazon Gift Cards.
In order to get the best bang for your (swag) buck, be sure to buy the $5 Amazon gift cards for 450 Swag Bucks (90 Swag Bucks per dollar) instead of the $15 Amazon gift cards which cost 100 Swag Bucks per dollar.

Look For Special Offers.
If possible, make an Amazon purchase during a promotional event.  Since I use the Amazon gift cards that I earn from Swagbucks.com to purchase gifts, I am sometimes able to take advantage of back-to-school and Christmas discounts to save even more on my purchases.

Check For Coupons.
Did you know that coupons are available on Amazon?  The coupons can be used with Subscribe & Save (see below) to save even more.  The list of available coupons can be found here.

Sign Up For Subscribe & Save.
Thousands of the products on Amazon.com are eligible to be purchased through Subscribe & Save.  This program saves 5 - 15% off eligible products and free shipping when a member opts to set up automatic delivery for eligible products.  A Subscribe & Save subscription can be canceled at any time.  More information about this program can be found here.

Free Amazon Mom Trial.
Sign up for a 3-month free trial of Amazon Mom and receive free 2-day shipping.  Amazon Mom members also receive 20% off diapers and wipes and are eligible for special promotions exclusive to Amazon Mom members.

Free Amazon Prime Trial.
Try Amazon Prime for free for one month and receive free 2-day shipping, unlimited instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows, and one Kindle book that can be borrowed from the lending library (Kindle owners only).

Free Shipping With $25 $35 Order.
Free shipping is also available on many items at Amazon by making a minimum purchase of $25 $35. Eligible products are most products that are sold and shipped by Amazon.com and does not include products that are sold by individual sellers.  All products that are eligible for free shipping will be marked "eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping".

Use Amazon Wish List.
The Amazon Wish List has been invaluable in helping me stay organized.  If I'm not using any of the Amazon programs to get free shipping, then I use Amazon Wish List to save the items I want to purchase until I reach the minimum $25 order.  I can quickly see whether or not I have the minimum $25 worth of products for free shipping, or when I notice a promotion I can easily reference my lists when I am ready to order with my gift cards. 


Note: Some of the links in this post are referral links. When a new member signs up using my referral link, I receive bonus points for that referral.

2 comments :

Blogger said...

NeoBux is a very recommended work from home website.

Blogger said...

Find out how 1,000's of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are living their dreams TODAY.
SUBSCRIBE NOW