Meal Plan Monday - July 15: Oven-Free Menu



Our menu this week:

Breakfast
Cereal, Bananas
Homemade Instant Oatmeal Packets
Scrambled Eggs, Toast
Cinnamon Stove Top Granola, Peach Slices

Lunch
Tossed Salad
Ham Sandwiches, Peach Slices
Mac & Cheese, Peas
Tuna Salad Sandwiches, Carrot Sticks, Applesauce
Dinner Leftovers

Dinner
Monday:
     Crock Pot Taco Chicken Bowls (using leftover chicken from last week), Vegetables

Tuesday:
     BLTs, Potato Salad

Wednesday:
    Crock Pot Tuna Noodle Casserole, Salad

Thursday:
    Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta, Peas

Friday:
   Leftover Night

Saturday:
    Tacos

Sunday:
    Breakfast for dinner: Crock Pot Vegetable Breakfast Casserole



Get more menu planning ideas at Menu Plan Monday

7 comments :

Jenn in Indiana said...

Just started reading your blog. I found you from "The Prudent Homemaker". I love your blog, I think you have lots of great ideas. I also have 2 children, and I live in Indiana. Great Job!

Vanessa M. said...

Thanks for visiting and reading, Jenn. This little blog has been a fun hobby for me and I'm glad that you were able to find some useful ideas!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

I hope you have a wonderful and delicious week.

Deanna said...

Oh how I love BLTs. Haven't had one forever though. Thanks for the reminder. :-)

Vanessa M. said...

Your welcome, Deanna. :) We will be eating a lot more BLTs once our tomatoes ripen. There is nothing better than a BLT made with fresh tomatoes!

Wholesome Womanhood said...

The granola looks good and sounds very quick and simple. :-) I've been wanting a quick and easy granola recipe...

Vanessa M. said...

The stove top granola is a chewy granola that our family loves. I especially like it since I can make it without turning the oven on on hot summer days!

When I make this, I use only the honey and molasses for sweetener and leave the brown sugar out. It is plenty sweet enough for us without the brown sugar.