Christmas {Decorating} In July: Crochet Star Garland

Crochet Star Garland


With a large stash of yarn and my love of crochet, there was no doubt that I wanted to include a crochet project in my Christmas decor.


Crochet Star Garland

I found a skein of sturdy 100% cotton yarn, a G hook and this very simple free crochet star pattern to make the stars.


Crochet Star Garland

Crochet Star Garland

To make them a little more Christmas-y, I used a paint brush to add glitter glue around the edges and to the center of the stars.



After the glue dried, I attached the stars together with 3/8" x 1" brass paper fasteners and used a yarn needle to thread a length of yarn through the points of the stars on each end of the garland in order to hang it up.

The hardest part of this project was waiting for the glue to dry!



Other posts in this series:
Christmas {Decorating} In July: Make Old Christmas Ornaments Look New Again
Christmas {Decorating} In July: Rustic Christmas Candle

0 comments :