Simply Saving Saturday




It's often hard to see the tangible savings from the simple things I do every day to save money and I sometimes find myself discouraged with my efforts. Writing down all those little things I do in order to live more frugally has helped me to see that all those little things actually can make a big difference!



Here's how I was able to simply save this week:

--Made chicken stock.

--Made apple oatmeal muffins with apples that were getting too soft.

--Received a free cat food sample.

--Listened to music for free on Spotify.

--Bought bread at the bread store during their 5 for $5 sale.

--Cut buttons off an old shirt of hubby's before throwing it away.

--Downloaded a free ebook to my Kindle for PC.



How were you able to simply save this week?

0 comments :