Recipe: Healthy{er} Pumpkin Fudge



I was so fascinated by this no-cook White Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge recipe that I just had to try it myself.  It is so simple and delicious, you won't even miss all that sugar that you find in "normal" fudge!  Here's how easy it is....



 
Melt chocolate chips with coconut oil....
 
 
 
and stir in the pumpkin puree.
 
 
 
Add a splash of vanilla and the spices, pour into a prepared loaf pan and freeze!
 
 
 
After about 45 minutes, remove from the freezer and cut into squares. 
 
 
Since this fudge does soften at room temperature, it should be stored in the refrigerator or freezer.  Our family prefers to store it in the freezer for a cool treat that we can enjoy anytime.  For the recipe, visit Texanerin Baking.


 
 
 
You might also like to try:
 
 
 
 

5 comments :

Alyssa Rivers said...

This looks amazing!! New follower from the link party! Would love for you to visit me and join my site as well!

riversrecipereview.blogspot.com

Kathy Shea Mormino said...

Hello! I’m stopping in to invite you to join us at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop
this week!

http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/11/clever-chicks-blog-hop-7-country-craft.html

I hope to see you there!
Cheers!
Kathy
The Chicken Chick

Winnie said...

These are really amazing
White chocolate and pumpkin - YUMMY

Michelle's Tasty Creations said...

Vanessa,
This looks delicious. I keep seeing fudge all over the internet so I guess it's time for me to try it out. This is the perfect recipe to start with because I love pumpkin :) Thanks so much for linking up to Creative Thursday. Can’t wait to see what you share this week! Have a wonderful week.
Michelle

Trish - Mom On Timeout said...

Ooh! Looks so yummy! Thanks so much for sharing at Mom On Timeout!