"We Heart Daddy" Shadow Picture For Father's Day

I have to admit that past Father's Day gifts have been of the last minute variety and not very creative.  My husband definitely didn't need another "World's Greatest Dad" t-shirt for Father's Day this year.

I loved this shadow picture idea that I discovered on Pinterest and thought it would make the perfect gift for my husband who likes to have pictures of the boys at work.

Here's our attempt at a shadow picture....





I think Daddy will be very pleased with his gift this year!  What are your favorite Father's Day gift ideas?


12 comments :

Emily Cook said...

so cute! what a great idea! pinned it and shared it!

Found you on weekend whatever!
Nice to meet you!
Emily

www.weakandloved.com

Walking on Sunshine... said...

What a great idea! Enjoy your Father's Day!

Sarah Larsen said...

This is why I love photography!

I am your newest follower, I would love for you to check out my blog and follow me too! Can't wait to see more posts.

Sarah @
www.blissfulbucketlist.com

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

I think it looks awesome!

Six Sisters said...

This is so cute! Dad will definitely be happy! Thanks for sharing on our "Strut Your Stuff Saturday". Hope you come back next week. -The Sisters

Hubba said...

So cute! I love how this turned out.

www.iheartpears.blogspot.com

Tutus & Tea Parties said...

This is super cute! Thank you for linking up to our Pinteresting Party.

Beth (www.livinglifeintentionally.blogspot.com) said...

CLEVER!!! I am pinning for next year! Beth

Carolyn said...

Just to let you know - your wonderful project was featured on homework today. Come on over and a grab a button. As always, thank you so much for linking up your project. Have a wonderful weekend!

Niki said...

Oh, I absolutely love this! What a phenomenal idea.

Keitha said...

Very cute. We also did a shadow message for Father's Day. It is such a great idea.

Christine said...

How awesome is this!! Love it!

Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality! I'm looking forward to seeing you at the party this evening!