Swag Bucks + Amazon: My Favorite Way To Shop

I'm not a big fan of shopping;  I like to go early, check off my list, and leave.  So buying Christmas gifts on Amazon this year was a dream come true.  And let me tell you, I'm now one of their biggest fans {no, I'm not getting paid to say that!}.  Not only did I avoid the large crowds and get lower prices {comparison shopped with Walmart}, I also saved on babysitters and gas all while spending FREE money.

Yes, FREE!  This past January, I challenged myself to earn $50 in Amazon gift cards from Swag Bucks for Christmas shopping this year.  I didn't quite reach my goal, but with the Swag Bucks that I did earn, we spent under $30 out-of-pocket for Christmas gifts for the boys.

And that's not all!  The last of the gifts arrived today with FREE 2-day shipping!  If you've been procrastinating, you can still get those gifts before Christmas with a FREE trial of Amazon Prime.  Just sign up for the one-month free trial at checkout and choose free 2-day shipping.

Now I've got to go wrap some presents....

3 comments :

Jennifer Blakey said...

Hey! We were just talking about this last night! I need to talk with you more often about this stuff and learn from a pro!
Jenna

Vanessa said...

I don't consider myself a pro, but I will definitely share with you what I know. :)

Blogger said...

NeoBux is a very recommended work from home website.