Meal Plan Monday Dec. 5


I've got to say I think I enjoy Thanksgiving leftovers as much as the Thanksgiving meal!  Last week we used up the mashed potatoes by making Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole. I added a little onion and garlic powder and it was delicious.  We also really enjoyed the Cranberry Meatballs recipe.



I didn't have to do a lot of grocery shopping this week; many of these meals use items that I already have in my pantry or freezer.  Here's what's cooking in my kitchen this week:

Breakfast
Cereal
Breakfast Sandwiches
Toast, Applesauce
Oranges
Bananas

Lunch
Ham Sandwiches, Carrot Sticks
Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup
Chicken Nuggets, Apple Slices
Dinner Leftovers

Dinner
Monday:  
    Build Your Own Haystacks {from last week}

Tuesday:
    Simmered Chinese Chicken, Rice, Sweet Potato Fries, Peas

Wednesday:
    Chicken Pot Pie

Thursday:  
    Chicken Vegetable Soup, Mile High Biscuits

Friday:
    Spaghetti

Saturday:
    Chicken Fettucini Alfredo, baked sweet potato

Sunday:
    Leftover Night


 
$5 Dinners has a wonderful grocery shopping list with meal plan form and a few other printable planners that you might find helpful in meal planning {not to mention some great money-saving recipes!}.

Get more meal inspiration at  Menu Plan Monday

0 comments :