Meal Plan Monday Nov. 28

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  The turkey miraculously was not overcooked, we had the best Green Bean Casserole I have ever tasted, had a great visit with family, and made a Thanksgiving snowman.  And then after everyone had left, I realized the Jell-O salad was still in the refrigerator where I had left it that morning!

We've got plenty of Thanksgiving leftovers to use up this week and my husband has been hinting that he's been craving a little more red meat in his diet so here's what's cooking in my kitchen this week:

Breakfast
Cereal
Waffles
Toast, Bananas
Chocolate Coconut Pancakes - This sounds more like a dessert than breakfast, but I love trying trying new things in the kitchen and can't wait to try this recipe!

Lunch
Tuna Salad Sandwiches, Apple Slices
Turkey Cranberry Sandwiches
Mac & Cheese, Peas
Chicken Nuggets, Carrot Sticks
Dinner Leftovers

Dinner
Monday:  
    Pufferbelly Pot Pie {with leftover turkey}, Applesauce

Tuesday:
    Baked ChickenLoaded Mashed Potato Casserole {leftover mashed potatoes}, Carrots

Wednesday:
    Barbecue Chicken, Ranch Style Beans, Corn

Thursday:  
    Cranberry Meatballs, Salad, Biscuits

Friday:
    Grilled Cheese, Tomato Soup {we've got a busy night with Christmas play practice}

Saturday:
    Leftover Night {Christmas play!}

Sunday:
    Build Your Own Haystacks


    
$5 Dinners has a wonderful grocery shopping list with meal plan form and a few other printable planners that you might find helpful in meal planning {not to mention some great money-saving recipes!}.

Get more meal inspiration at  Menu Plan Monday

2 comments :

Walking on Sunshine... said...

Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. My mother use to forget the Jello salad all the time also on Sundays growing up. She made one every Sunday for our meal after church. You're way ahead of me. I only know what we're having for dinner tonight! Enjoy your day!

Vanessa said...

I love meal planning! It really helps me save money on groceries since I know exactly what I need and I'm not buying extra things that I end up not using. It also saves me the stress of trying to figure out something at the last minute! We don't always follow it perfectly, but it is a great guide for the week.