Meal Plan Monday - June 13


As I was surfing around the internet {is it still called "surfing?"}, I discovered Our Best Bites.  It's a fun blog with lots of creative recipes and crafts.  I loved this Tin Can Treats gift idea for Father's Day.  This week I am going to try the Chicken Bacon Stuffed Pizza Rolls recipe. 

Money Saving Mom blogged about making Amish Baked Oatmeal for the freezer last week, and I saw so many rave reviews that I had to put it on the menu this week.




Breakfast
Cereal
Waffles
Amish Baked Oatmeal
Turkey Bacon, Egg, Cheese Breakfast Burritos
 
Lunch
BLTs, Applesauce
Tuna Salad Sandwiches, Grapes
Ham Sandwiches, Yogurt
Dinner Leftovers

Dinner
Monday:  
    Ham Steak w/Mustard Sauce, Rice, Carrots, Peas
      
Tuesday:
    Spaghetti


Wednesday:
    Chicken Bacon Stuffed Pizza Rolls, Sweet Potato Fries, Corn

Thursday:
    Chicken Fettucini Alfredo, veggie

Friday:
    Pasta Primavera

Saturday:
    English Muffin Pizzas

Sunday:
   Special Father's Day Meal!

Other:
    Chocolate Cookie Pie - My husband's favorite dessert is chocolate chip cookies and he loves {with a capital "L"} the Toll House Pie that a local restaurant serves.  My first attempt at copying their recipe was a complete disaster, so I was so excited to find this recipe! 


$5 Dinners has a wonderful grocery shopping list with meal plan form and a few other printable planners that you might find helpful in meal planning {not to mention some great money-saving recipes!}.

Get more meal inspiration at  Menu Plan Monday

2 comments :

Spendwisemom said...

Looks like a great menu for the week. I looked through your posts and you got some great deals. Thanks for visiting Spendwisemom and leaving a comment!

AnickH said...

i made the toll house cookie pie! its soooo amazing. tastes a lot ilke paradise pie from chills
http://anickh.blogspot.com/2009/11/toll-house-pie.html