Meal Plan Monday - May 30




I was able to look through my old Taste of Home magazines last week for some inspiration for this week's menu.  I'm excited to be making my family some old favorites as well as some new recipes to try!  Here's what's cooking in my kitchen this week:







Breakfast
Cereal
Waffles
English Muffins & Bananas
Cream Cheese Carrot Muffins 


Lunch
Tuna Salad Sandwiches
BBQ Chicken Sandwiches--Using chicken from Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken recipe.
Rice & Bean Burritos--Using leftovers from Chicken Fried Rice dinner.
Dinner Leftovers

Dinner
Monday:  Happy Memorial Day!
    Fire up the grill!
  
Tuesday:
    Turkey Tetrazzini--This recipe makes 12 servings.  I usually make this with chicken and only make 1/2 the recipe for my family.


Wednesday:
    BBQ Chicken Quesadillas--Using chicken from Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken recipe.

Thursday:
    Chicken Fried Rice

Friday:
  Going Out Of Town

Saturday:
     Baked Marinated Chicken, Slow Cooked Bean Medley, Parmesan Knots

Sunday:
   Leftover Night


$5 Dinners has a wonderful grocery shopping list with meal plan form and a few other printable planners that you might find helpful in meal planning {not to mention some great money-saving recipes!}.

Get more meal inspiration at Menu Plan Monday

1 comments :

Ask Ms Recipe said...

Thank you for stopping by and joining my meme. Have a great week.

nina