Meal Plan Monday - February 28














Breakfast
Cream of Wheat
Cold Cereal
Waffles
Cinnamon & Spice Oatmeal Muffins
Bananas

Lunch
Tuna Salad Sandwiches w/Grapes
Leftover Mac & Cheese w/Veggies
Leftover Refried Beans Without The Refry over Rice
Grilled Cheese w/Tomato Soup
Chicken Nuggets w/Carrots & Grapes

Dinner
Monday:
  
Burritos made with Refried Beans Without The Refry {crockpot recipe}

Tuesday:
  Meatloaf Patties w/Mac & Cheese and Maple-Glazed Carrots
  Instead of cooking the meatloaf patties in a skillet {they are a little bit too greasy for us}, I put them
  on a broiler pan and cook them under the broiler for about 5-7 minutes on each side. 

Wednesday:
   Honey Glazed Chicken Stir-Fry

Thursday:
  Marinated Chicken w/Homemade Biscuits & Veggies

Friday:
  Heartland Chili w/Rice & Leftover Biscuits

Saturday:
  Baked Chicken - This is one of my favorite chicken recipes.  The tangy sauce is so easy to make and
  is made with ingredients I always have on hand!

Sunday: 
  Leftover Night

$5 Dinners has a wonderful grocery shopping list with meal plan form and a few other printable planners that you might find helpful in meal planning {not to mention some great money-saving recipes!}.

Get more meal inspiration at Menu Plan Monday

2 comments :

Keli said...

I never thought of using the broiler! I hate making any patties on the stovetop because of the grease. I'll try this next time!

Vanessa said...

Hi Keli!

I love using the broiler. I like to cook hamburgers this way too. I grate a little bit of onion into the hamburger to keep them from drying out while they are cooking.