Meal Plan Monday













My family and I had a busy week last week, so I've planned some simple meals for this week.  Here's what's cooking in my kitchen:

Breakfast
Cold Cereal w/Milk
Waffles
French Toast
Bananas

Snacks
Fruit
Yogurt
Sunbelt Snacks
S'mores Goldfish {On Rollback for $1.00 at Walmart!}

Lunch
Terriyaki Rice w/Veggies
Grilled Cheese w/Tomato Soup
Turkey Sandwiches
Leftovers

Dinner
Mon:     Turkey Pot Pie
Tues:     Chicken Fajitas {I cheated this week and bought the Old El Paso boxed meal!}
Wed:     Spaghetti w/Ground Sausage & Homemade Garlic Bread
Thurs:    Melt In Your Mouth Meatloaf w/Baked Potatoes & Veggies
Fri:        Chicken Quesadillas
Sat:       Baked Chicken Marinated with World Harbors Island Mango Marinade {$.50 off 1 printable coupon!}
Sun:      BLTs


$5 Dinners has a wonderful grocery shopping list with meal plan form and a few other printable planners that you might find helpful in meal planning.

Post submitted to: Menu Plan Monday

0 comments :