Meal Plan Monday


I LOVED having a meal plan last week.  There was no frantic racing around the kitchen to try to find something for supper!  I'm pretty sure my hubby also enjoyed coming home to a wife who was calm and had supper ready and waiting. :)

The best part of all?  We saved money because there was NO eating out.  And since I planned all our meals ahead of time, I knew exactly what I needed from the grocery store so there were NO extra mid-week trips to the store.


Here is my plan for this week:



Breakfast
Oatmeal
Cold Cereal w/Milk
Mini Whole Wheat Blueberry Banana Muffins from the freezer
Sausage Crescent Squares

Snacks
Yogurt
Applesauce
Fruit
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish {stocked up on these during Walmart's $1 sale since my kids love these!}

Lunch
Ham Sandwiches
Grilled Cheese w/Tomato Soup
Mac & Cheese w/Peas
Leftovers

Dinner
Mon:    Corn Chowder w/Homemade Biscuits
Tues:    Marinated Chicken w/Veggies & Oven Roasted Potatoes
Wed:    Chicken Tacos & Rice w/Leftover Biscuits
Thurs:   Bruschetta Chicken w/Veggies & Leftover Biscuits
Fri:       Meatloaf Patties w/Veggies
Sat:      Hot Sandwiches
Sun:     Leftovers or easy sandwiches

Dessert
Pumpkin Loaf {get FREE cream cheese at Walmart to use with this recipe!} 

I have been looking for recipes that use cream cheese in order to use up the free cream cheese that I got at Walmart.  Do you have a yummy recipe that calls for cream cheese?  Please share it--I would love to try it!

$5 Dinners has a wonderful grocery shopping list with meal plan form and a few other printable planners that you might find helpful in meal planning.

Post submitted to Menu Plan Monday

2 comments :

Tamarah said...

I am a new follower from Follow Us Monday Morning. I hope you will come follow me back.
www.homeandpantry.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

Thanks for visiting. I am following you via GFC. :)