Savin' In The Kitchen....Waste Not, Want Not


Ok. I'll admit it. A lot of food is thrown away at our house.

I never plan to throw food away...it just...happens.  All the leftovers that are saved in containers get pushed to the back of the refrigerator, and before I know it, I've got a science project {or two} growing in there. Ick.

One of my money saving goals for September is to stop this waste!  Here are a few online resources that I was able to find to help me get organized in the kitchen:



$5 Dinners
They have a wonderful menu planner and many other planners to help you get organized in the kitchen.

Allrecipes
If you're not sure what to have for dinner, enter any ingredient(s) in the search box to get some ideas!

ehow
This is a very informative article on what to do with leftovers.

Money Saving Mom
This site has information on freezer cooking and how this can save time and money!

Do you have any creative ways to use leftovers?  Please share them!

0 comments :