Get Great Deals at Your Local Bread Outlet!

For the last 5 years I have driven by the Country Kitchen bread outlet in the next town over at least once a week.  My sister-in-law even mentioned the great deals to me once, but with two small children and so much to do in such a short amount of time, I wasn't even tempted to check it out. 

About 2 months ago, I saw some new signs in the windows and I knew I was going to have to make an extra stop on my shopping days.  To make things a little easier, I have decided to try to go once a month and buy everything that I will need for the whole month.

On Fridays and Saturdays everything in the store is either 5 for $5.00 or 3 for $5.00.  They also have a different item on special for $1.00 each day during the week {be sure to check your local store for sale days and prices as they may be different}.  They are able to sell it very inexpensively because it is about to expire, so as soon as I get home anything that we aren't going to use right away goes in the freezer and the rest goes in the refrigerator.

Here's what I picked up this week:

3 pkgs. bagels
1 pkg. hot dog rolls
1 pkg. sesame seed buns
3 loaves of bread

Total Cost: $10

0 comments :