Got Samples?

When I first started couponing, I never thought I would be signing up for samples. You know--those itty bitty shampoo samples that are really, really messy and seem to be more of a hassle than anything? It just didn't seem to be worth it.

As I have been looking for deals online as part of our money saving experiment, I came across a few samples that I decided to sign up for.  Every time I got one of those little boxes in the mail it felt just like Christmas as I opened them and looked for coupons {it really doesn't take much to get me excited these days}.

Here are a few reasons why you should sign up for samples:
  • It is always nice to get something besides bills in the mail.
  • Most samples have a high value coupon in them. I got a Kotex sample pack that had a $1.00 off coupon with an expiration date of March 2011. I can use this coupon at Rite Aid with a sale and combine it with a Rite Aid coupon to get a really good deal, and since it doesn't expire until March, I have lots of time to find a great sale! 
  • The samples are nice to have on hand in case I run out of something. This could happen if I am waiting for something to go on sale. If I have a few extra, I can wait for a sale and get a great deal instead of paying full price.
Would you like to get one of those little boxes in the mail? Go to the Kotex Website and choose the sample pack that you would like to try. In about 6-8 weeks you can have an early Christmas too!

1 comments :

lee woo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.